In keeping with the academic aims and expected learning outcomes described above, this degree course will:
- provide the student with a solid and disciplined foundation in business studies, economics, law and statistical mathematics;
- allow the student to choose between different study plans on completion of the first year and a half of study.
This bachelor’s course offers five study plans, and includes:
- a section common to all study plans with 12 subjects for a total of 107 credits;
- a section specific to each study plan, with 7 subjects for a total of 63 credits;
- 10 credits will be assigned to other academic activities (in accordance with Italian legislation: ex D.M. 270/2004 art.10, comma 5, lettere c/d)
In order to obtain their degree, the student must achieve a total of 180 credits in 19 subjects, and pass 2 proficiency evaluations (english language and computer sciences) and a final exam.
The details of each study plan are outlined below:
Administration and Control
Finance, Banking and Markets
Product quality control and consumer rights